Sunday, July 16, 2006

Immersion or drowning?

I think that we talk ourselves into some professional activities without doing all the thinking first. I am attending a five day training that (hopefully) will result in nothing less than integrated information literacy for multiple colleges on my campus. I am also one of the local organizers and I am bemused by the amount of time I have already spent dealing with minutae related to food, music, printers, baggage transfers, and student workers. I am already feeling drained and I know that I have a long haul yet. Must return to my assignment before guilt overwhelms me.

2 Comments:

At 12:24 PM CDT, Blogger pingcat said...

Hey! Are you sending back "the boy" with several jars of Ms. Rienfields green salsa?

Please? Pretty please with cat fur on it (cat fur being the only thing I have in abundance!)

 
At 5:35 PM CDT, Blogger pingcat said...

Hello,
This link might be fun for you, Jeff. your mom or even your dad. It just re-emphasized what a tiny bit of the world I have experience and how unlikely that it will change.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home