Saturday, June 17, 2006

Life returning to normal.....

Well its amazing what a few days in Hawaii can do for your mindset. Snorkeling with these babes made for many afternoon adventures. Get your minds out of the gutter! I think that all ALA's should be held here in perpetuity.

I have returned to work and as usual I am spending my off time here at work. What was that on my list of things to do this lifetime.... Oh yeah, #56 "Get a life".

Oh well, next weekend is Annual and after that it's smooth sailing except for attending the program track of a regional Information Literacy Immersion Institute, leaving the country to renew my work visa, and oh yeah planning my UNT course, Academic Libraries, for the fall. What else was there? Did I mention chairing a committee that is supposed to develop subject specific information literacy standards by Midwinter?

I think I am going back to Hawaii and not returning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home