Sunday, June 04, 2006

I am emerald, I think

Well the irony of finding out what shade of green I am but not being able to tell what shade of green it really is. I am always asking people two questions. "What colour is this?" or "Do these clash?" Being colour tone deficient as a female gets a little tiresome when people almost inevitably ask, "Are you really colour blind?" Why would this be something that anyone would want to fake? That said I agree with the analysis. Mind you these ten question surveys are not likely to capture any true personality traits.

You Are Emerald Green

Deep and mysterious, it often seems like no one truly gets you.
Inside, you are very emotional and moody - though you don't let it show.
People usually have a strong reaction to you... profound love or deep hate.
But you can even get those who hate you to come around. There's something naturally harmonious about you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home