Saturday, June 17, 2006

Just some funny stuff

For those of you who may be unaware, there will be a movie released this summer entitled, "Snakes on a Plane". I know, I know, there has been much discussion of this movie online but have you actually seen a newspaper or magazine ad? The marketing is pretty genius.

On that note, several people have noted some viral videos related to the movie including Jane who sent a link to this video. Browsing on YouTube I found this video as well by the same actor (Bono being seriously mocked) on the pseudo soundtrack. Language warning for those reading/listening to this at work.

This actor looks creepily like my friend and former coworker, Tom, from the Sentry Box. Gord really should start paying me advertising dollars.

5 Comments:

At 1:03 AM CDT, Blogger pingcat said...

When are you coming home?

Do I have your iten.???

 
At 6:47 PM CDT, Blogger pingcat said...

POST already!!!!!!!!!!!!

 
At 7:22 PM CDT, Blogger pingcat said...

Sooooo ..... I am under the impression that comments are being "vetted" prior to being made public? Ummm is this like, ummm .... what's the word .... ummm CENSORSHIP???????????

 
At 2:58 PM CDT, Blogger paksenn said...

Censorship would entail deleting your comments sight unseen. I am using the moderator function due to the frequent dumping of inane comments by commercial entities into my blog. Inane comments from friends, coworkers, and family are still welcome.

 
At 6:05 PM CDT, Blogger pingcat said...

Could this not be avoided by having that dealy where you have to type an artistic rendering of symbols? Just a point, I don't think you can call it "censorship" if you delete something sight unseen. No, that would be something else ... fascism maybe ...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home