Friday, September 29, 2006

Moving

One of my coworkers just compared moving to childbirth. If you remembered how bad it was you wouldn't do it again school of thought. Well I signed my very first lease in many, many, years so I am unlikely to be moving for at least a year. However, I feel like with each new place, I am reborn. I can make new decorating choices and I am free of how I had organized myself in my last place of residence.

I used to get this feeling every fall when school would start up again. Yes, I probably was one of those annoying classmates who actually wanted to go back to classes. Well there is nothing wrong with taking the opportunity to start over again. In truth, isn't that something we should let ourselves do more often?

2 Comments:

At 10:28 PM CDT, Blogger pingcat said...

Yes, there should be NO LIMIT on starting over again.

Good luck with your new place and I hope you give yourself the time to put "stuff" in it that YOU want, not just "stuff".

 
At 3:25 PM CDT, Blogger pingcat said...

OK, See my blog ... you've been tagged:-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home