Wednesday, September 06, 2006

Foot Fetishists @ Your Library

I was searching for legitimate (for my class, people) Youtube library videos when I ran into more than I expected. Apparently posting videos of library patron's feet is more popular than you would think. I watched two short snippets and this one actually incorporated some music while the other did not and somehow was more creepy for it.

The reason I find this interesting is that our library is home to not one but TWO foot fetishists. Apparently the standard MO is to ask young ladies to remove their shoes so that the individual can check something about the carpet or furniture. My first thought is who would actually take their shoes off for a complete stranger and the second and stronger thought is EWWWWW. In any case our feet guys seem relatively harmless but our female students are usually upset when they realize that there was no reason for them to ever remove their shoes.

1 Comments:

At 10:34 PM CDT, Blogger pingcat said...

Just plain weird and makes you wonder what other "behaviours" come under scrutiny unbeknowing to us.

Yuck

 

Post a Comment

<< Home