Thursday, August 24, 2006

Gendered Brains

My friend, Ranger, had me take this Brain Sex test and I guess I am not really surprised by the results. I scored lower than the average female on some tests and higher on others. The only one that kind of surprised me was the empathy section. Some have suggested that I might be too empathetic towards others allowing myself to be drawn into others personal dramas. And yet, according to this highly scientific test I scored lower (8/20) than the average female (10.6/20). I apparently am better at systemising (investigating how systems work) 12/20 than I am at empathising. The average male score for empathising is 7.9/20 so I guess my ex was right. I did play a more male role in our relationship. Ah well we need to celebrate our differences n'est pas?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home