Thursday, April 06, 2006

Well it had to happen sometime

I have had a relatively good week. Two neocon politicians I loathe have resigned or are in the process of resigning from politics.

In Canada, Ralph Klein announced that he is stepping down and he has been an advocate for Bushie-like policies from the get go. This leader of Alberta, which is my home province, has been a thorn in my side practically since adolescence. One of my proudest moments was when I ambushed him at a high school with a question about his disregard for both the environment and native rights.

Here in Houston, Tom Delay has resigned his congressional seat. I swear the roof of the library nearly flew off from the shouts of glee. Its true, if you wait long enough, and don't mind the scraping noise from their fingernails as you pry them out of their positions of power, it can happen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home