Sunday, March 04, 2007

Librarians are fun people, no really.....

In the last week I have read or been sent links to two videos that show librarians to be creative, funny, people with a wicked sense of irony.

The first link was posted on Jane's blog, Wandering Eyre.

The L-Team video made me snicker.

The March of the Librarians video made me cough up some late afternoon coffee. This was sent around the office by a colleague who observed that we needed a midweek giggle. If we can't laugh at ourselves than we probably need to check out professions that don't feed us so much material to laugh at.

3 Comments:

At 9:47 PM CST, Blogger pingcat said...

Gad, the only thing that kept me watching the "March of the Librarians" was the thought that I might pick YOU out of the crowd somewhere. "If you look closer you might even see a hipster .... " hhhmmm I looked and I didn't see to what he was referring. However, I must admit, it did remind me of "Hinter land's who's who"!

 
At 10:15 AM CST, Blogger Pixie the dog said...

This video is a good example of something that I've noticed time and again: no one EVER looks up.

 
At 9:29 PM CDT, Blogger paksenn said...

Ranger didn't attend ALA Midwinter so the hipster quotient was significantly lower. I never look up when I am on an escalator cuz I worry that something, a shoelace, my scarf, my coat, will get sucked down into the deep dark recesses of the machinery underneath.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home