Friday, February 16, 2007

Ask and ye shall receive?


Allright, not wanting to become hypersuperstitious or anything, but my last post may have brought about unwanted results. It was COLD last night in Houston. As a matter of fact so cold it set a new record, 27 degrees fahrenheit! If I was looking for those kinds of temperatures in February I would move home. For those of you unable or unwilling to translate fahrenheit to celsius it was -3 degrees celsius. That's fricking cold for a sub tropical city. Not to mention, its a damp cold that cuts through fleece in ways I didn't believe possible before living here. I wasn't alone in my reaction to this deep freeze, Ranger talks about it on her blog too. Any Canadians who read this blog don't bother commenting on my "delicate" nature unless they wish to come visit Houston in July.

2 Comments:

At 9:11 PM CST, Blogger pingcat said...

hehehehehe .... anything for YOU kiddo!

 
At 9:37 PM CST, Blogger paksenn said...

Says the woman who just got back from Hawaii.......

 

Post a Comment

<< Home